As the .kiwi Tri Series is a National Triathlon Series it has a points schedule for both the Trophy and Cup events. Every participant in these events is awarded points based on their placing at the event. First place receives 1000 points. Each placing after first place drops down by 20 points.
At the end of the season we will take your best three races* and total them up. The participant with the most points is the winner of that age-group or category.
There is no prize-money associated with the Points Structure, simply the honour of being the best in your age-group in New Zealand! The winners will be drawn at the final .kwii Tri Series event - Wellington.
* for the Cup events in the 2012/14 season it is your best two races
Trophy races in the series that are eligible for series points
- Tinman - Standard Distance
- Whangamata - Standard Distance
- Takapuna -Super Sprint Distance
- Kinloch - Sprint Distance
- Christchurch - Super Sprint Distance
- Wellington - Standard Distance
View all seasons .kiwi Tri Series points below:
Simply select the summer season --> then your age group --> then search by name.